Angel Book Craft
- Book or Church Hymnal
- 2 in. foam or wooden ball
- 6 in. doily with a hole in the middle
- Yarn or anything for doll hair
- Skin colored tights
- Hot glue gun
- Fold the first twenty pages from the bottom corner up toward the cover of the book. Each page should be individually folded. Do the same to the last twenty pages. This will make the angels wings.
- Fold the remaining pages in the middle starting from the top corners folding down. Each page should be individually folded. When you are done all pages should be individually folded within the book. This will make the angels body
- Last, the final touches should be added. Add the doily to the top of the book. The hole in the dooly should be where the hole in the spine is. Next, take the foam ball and wrap it in skin colored tights, twisting it at the bottom. Glue the end of the tights into the hole of the spine. Glue the hair to the top of the ball and you are finished!