Printing from Computers
- Black and white laserjet prints are available from any public Internet computer.
- Patrons will get $1.00 in free printouts per day; this can be a combination of black and white and color.
- A color printer is available for patrons at the Main Library, cost is $0.50 per page, $1.00 per double-sided page (the printer can duplex).
- Black and white printouts are still $0.10.
- All black and white copies are $0.10.
- Self service black and white photocopying is available at all locations.
- We cannot offer receipts for use of our self-service copiers.
- Fax service is available at all locations.
- The fee for sending a fax within the continental U.S. is $2.00 per page.
- Faxes sent outside the U.S. and to states outside the continental U.S. (Hawaii, Alaska) are $6.00 per page.
- The fee for receiving a fax is $1.00 per page.
- The fax number for each location is available here.