The library is accepting applications for a part-time custodian to work 12-15 hours per week at the South Webster branch library. The Custodian is responsible for cleaning and maintaining library facilities and grounds and ensuring the safety of staff and patrons. This position also assists library staff and patrons at the public desk when necessary. Starting rate is $9.26 per hour.
Minimum requirements for the position include:
- The ability to meet scheduled hours with rare absences;
- G.E.D. or high school diploma
- 6 months-1 year experience
- The ability to use Microsoft Office applications, email, the library automation system, and the Internet
- The ability to understand and communicate complex information and the ability to identify and resolve routine problems to ensure customer satisfaction
Applications accepted until the position is filled.