Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: noggins

img_7855.jpg
From 1922 to 1925 this building was the Portsmouth Auto Supply Company. From 1928 to 1944 the building was used for various retail stores. From 1993 to 2001 it was the Portsmouth Eagles Club and Aerie. In 2005 it became Richard Noggins Restaurant. It…

Tags: ,

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2