Sixth (6th) Street M. E. Church

Files - Click thumbnail to enlarge

2019-02-20-0001.jpg

Title

Sixth (6th) Street M. E. Church

Description

Scanned unnumbered page from Henry A. Lorberg scrapbook containing sepia colored image of Sixth (6th) Street Methodist Episcopal Church on the corner of sixth and Chillicothe (later became the Elk Building and then the Play House). This location was razed and the Masonic Temple Building was erected in 1928.

Creator

Henry A. Lorberg

Date

unknown

Format

Scanned page from Henry A. Lorberg scrapbook

Coverage

Portsmouth, Scioto County, Ohio

Rights

Portsmouth Public Library

Citation

Henry A. Lorberg, “Sixth (6th) Street M. E. Church,” Local History Digital Collection, accessed August 8, 2022, https://www.yourppl.org/history/items/show/21841.

Output Formats