St. Mary's-St. Mary of the Annunciation Church

Files - Click thumbnail to enlarge

DSCF5663.jpg
original-4.jpg

Title

St. Mary's-St. Mary of the Annunciation Church

Subject

Portsmouth churches

Description

Colorized photo image of St. Mary's Church. Location-500 Market Street. The church building was completed and dedicated, July 31, 1871. Well known for the matched set of three working tower bells. The bells were cast in Baltimore, Maryland by the McShane Company in 1895.

Creator

Terry Stevenson II

Date

2014

Format

Digital photograph

Coverage

Portsmouth,Scioto County,Ohio

Rights

Portsmouth Public Library

Original Format

digital photograph

Collection

Citation

Terry Stevenson II, “St. Mary's-St. Mary of the Annunciation Church
,” Local History Digital Collection, accessed August 8, 2022, https://www.yourppl.org/history/items/show/2960.

Output Formats