- No donations were received in December.
- No donations were received in November.
- Kathleen Reaser-Anderson- “Biography and Lineage of the Hilbert Family”
- Billie Jewett- Battle of the Bulge article and family letters
- Pat Bell- photocopy of picture of Zuefle’s Jewelry Clock
- M. D. Thompson- “Tri-State History” cd
- Tricia Lewis & Delbert Ross- images of Cooper-Euton-Zink families and Otway buildings for PPL website.
- Daughters of the American Revolution- “Black Family Research” and “List of Black Servicemen” books.
- Michael Moore- “From These Hills: An American Family’s Odyssey” CD
- Carl and Jo Koenig- 16 CDs with southern Ohio tombstone images
- Patricia Slye from Northwest Water- copies from McDermott School’s time-capsule
- Cindi Lloyd- Munyon family history information for files
- Walter Bagnall- “Frank Smith Callie Belcher, Married February 24, 1913, Scioto County, Ohio: A Family History”
- Becky Dittmer- pictures of Higgins/Young families
- John Higgins- death certificates and photos of Higgins family
- Robin Glass- “John Rickey Family” book
- Nancy Adkins- part of her family history library (29) items, and “Athens: The Village Years” and a roll of microfilm
- Jim Ulrick- “Flood Views of Portsmouth, OH: During March/April 1913”
- Bill Glockner- photo of Curtiss “H.S.” flying boat
- Edith Bannon- Mural information and Native American articles
- Paul O’Neal- “Industrial Portsmouth, OH , Issued by the Freight Traffic Department of the B & O”
- James Newman- “940 Second Street: What Happened to It?”
- Randy Nickles- Transcript of Al Bridwell interview
- Richard Hackman- Barber Family photo album, family photo collection and ephemera
- Randy Nickles- “A Tribute to Rocky Nelson”-DVD