- Estate of Wilma Jarrells- old photos, books, research papers
- Richard Marting- 1928 yearbook and class reunion for scanning
- Dave Huffman- Concrete block from the old Greyhound Bus Station.
- Probate Court- “Constitution of the Women’s Auxiliary to the Scioto County Humane Society”
- Steve McManus- 1972 New Boston yearbook
- Mike Levine- rebound 1938 & 1939 PHS yearbooks
- Melinda Snook- “Portsmouth: Postcard History Series” book
- Estate of Wilma Jarrells- 4 book carts of genealogy; including 3-ring binders and plastics boxes full, photos and ephemera- 2 bags of paperbacks
- Fred Schnabl- papers, written music, photos and ephemera pertaining to PHS music instructor Henri Schnabl
- Betty Wellman- 1947 class photo from Clay High School
- No donations for October.
- Barbara Gargiulo-12 books: “The Man and His Brewery”, “The General’s Ladies: Julia and Ulys”, “A Forgotten Heritage: The German Methodist Church”, “To Crown Myself with Honor”, “Grapevine Dispatch: The Voice of Anti-Slavery”, “Pearls of Blue and Gray: Women of the Civil War”, “Ohio Civil War Tales”, “The Cincinnati Germans in the Civil War”, “In Their Honor: The Men Behind the Names of Our Military Installations”, Life of a $5 Bet”, Cincinnat Sculpture Unveiled: The Story Behind the Art” and “Restored Hamilton Co., Ohio Marriage Records: Supplements 1850-1884”.
- Anonymous-Selby Shoe Poster, Camp Molly Lauman pamphlet, George Selby Memorial pamphlet, Selby Shoe souvenir publication and The Man Without a Country booklet
- Jean D. Ryan-History of Scioto County 1986, History of Scioto County with Pioneer Records 1903, 12 copies of The Journal of Magoffin County, KY newsletters, and “Lick Run Special”
- Sue Higbee- from the estate of Paul Higbee- 4 boxes of books and 2 tax logs from the 1800s.
- Dave Huffman- 4 Athena (Ohio University yearbooks) 1957-60.
- Jacque and Purdy Anderson Gentile and family- Evans History of Scioto County, OH, 1871 German Bible, 10 G.A.R. metals for James Skelton, 1920s eyeglasses, Civil War pension records for Skelton, land records, photos and other ephemera.
- Rosetta Legg- Rarden School Reunion scrapbooks class of 1940.
- No donations for June.
- Joan Lyons-Felstead- 24 Portsmouth postcards, 3 Roy Roger images and monetary donation
- Melissa Staggs- “The Family Tree German Genealogy Guide”
- N. Locke- 1915 PHS grade cards for Latha Barr
- John Sisler- 10 photos of the New Boston Steel Mill
- Ralph Scott- Digitized copy of St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church ledger- Harrison Twp.
- Pat Eggers- “The Ohio River”, “Ohio Then & Now”, 1996-97 “Ohio Navigational Charts”
- Blaine Bierley- information on James McElhaney
- James Ramey- 34 census books for Virginia and Kentucky, and “Buchanan County, VA Marriages 1858-1890”, “Scott County VA, Person Property Tax and Marriages 1815-1820”
- Betty Stamper Wellman- photos, Clay High School Memory Book 1947, memorabilia
- Jo Ford- Maddock family photos 1800s
- Sherri Harrington –monetary
- James Carver- Ramey/Remy/Carver
- Terry Hartnett- 42 photos