German Evangelical Church
and the First Presbyterian Church

Files - Click thumbnail to enlarge

Scan-130930-0045.jpg

Title

German Evangelical Church
and the First Presbyterian Church

Description

The German Evangelical Church was located at the corner of Fifth (5th) and Washington Streets.
The First Presbyterian Church was located at the corner of Court and Third (3rd) Streets.

Creator

unknown

Date

1910

Coverage

Portsmouth, Scioto County, Ohio

Rights

Scioto County Public Library

Tags

Citation

unknown, “German Evangelical Church
and the First Presbyterian Church
,” Local History Digital Collection, accessed June 15, 2024, https://www.yourppl.org/history/items/show/2600.

Output Formats