310 Chillicothe Street

Files - Click thumbnail to enlarge

img_7799.jpg

Title

310 Chillicothe Street

Subject

Streets and Buidlings

Description

This building was built in 1910 and remodeled in 1995. From 1926 to 1961, the building housed the W. T. Grant Company Inc. Department Store. In 1962 , the King's Dollar Store opened in the location. In the 1980s, it was Mike's Appliances. In 2011, it was purchased by Shawnee State University. Razed in 2023.

Creator

Terry Stevenson II, photographer

Date

2014

Format

Digital Image

Coverage

Portsmouth, Scioto County, Ohio

Rights

Scioto County Public Library

Citation

Terry Stevenson II, photographer, “310 Chillicothe Street,” Local History Digital Collection, accessed July 20, 2024, https://www.yourppl.org/history/items/show/3063.

Output Formats