Signing Savvy contains high resolution videos of American Sign Language (ASL) signs and common other signs used in conversational signing within the United States and Canada. Our constantly expanding dictionary has videos of signs for more than 7000 words and phrases! Any word not contained in the dictionary can be fingerspelled.
To access this database from anywhere:
- Visit the PPL Signing Savvy page
- Click on New User?, Sign-Up! or the “MEMBERSHIP” button.
- Enter the barcode on your library card and click ‘Continue’
- Complete the form on the “Setup Library Account” page to create your account and click “Continue”
- Once your account is created, you will receive an email with a link to verify your email address and that is the last step for creating your Signing Savvy account.
- Contact Reference at 740-354-5688 with any questions.