Build Professional Skills with Lynda.com!
WHAT IS IT?
An online learning solution to help you gain new skills and advance your career. Enjoy unlimited access to thousands of instructional videos on business, creative, and technology topics.
HOW DO I ACCESS IT?
With your library card number and PIN, you can access Lynda.com content from any computer with an Internet connection.
NEED A LIBRARY CARD?
The Portsmouth Public Library now offers free access to the Lynda.com online library of instructional video tutorials. Log in with your library card number and PIN, create your account, and enjoy unlimited access to instructional content relevant to your customized professional interests and goals:
- Unlimited access. Choose from more than 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative, and technology topics such as design, web development, multimedia skills, software applications, and more.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.
- Certificates of completion. Certificates can be uploaded to your LinkedIn profile.